Sunday, October 20, 2013

Movies of the 70s

I loved the movies of the 70s. I believe that the 70s were some of the best times for movies. With Kubrick, Scorsese, Lucas and Coppola as innovative and genius directors of their time. I believe the 70s were somewhat of a rough patch and all these movies produced such as star wars gave some peoples minds a vacation. The movies of the 70s we watched in class all had awesome story lines and although the special affects weren't amazing the movies still I thought were special. Overall the movies of the 70s set the bar high for all movies of the future, and many movies out of that era are still regarded some of the greatest of all time and I agree wholeheartedly. I was always intrigued with war movies and apocalypse was a solid movie in highlight the real darkness of war and the effects of it. Then with more unrealistic movies such as Star Wars and Jaws kept me interested because it was action packed and high intensity. I truly enjoyed all of the movies we watched in class and to me it seems that it will be hard to beat for the upcoming generations.

1 comment:

  1. So if you had to pick one of them to be "THE movie of the 1970s", which would it be and why?

    ReplyDelete